Sunday 25 January 2009

Art and real life

Went to see "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" last night. I thought it was a good film. One of the signs of a good film for me is that I am still thinking about it the next day.

It has me thinking about the impermanence of life, its ultimate futility and the challenges associated with knowing this and still trying to live a life that is full of meaning (however you might judge that).

As an aside, I bumped into 3 groups of people I know as everyone was leaving the cinema. HK is a small place, but I think we all know that.


3 comments:

  1. I can post if I want to......

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real question is: was Brad Pitt really hot in it? (what do you mean I should ask a girl instead?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can have an opinion of about Mr Pitt and he is a very good looking gentleman, and looks particularly stylish at some moments during the film.

    Hope you beach break was fun.

    ReplyDelete