Tuesday 14 April 2009

Front of the class

Well, today I went to Yoga and was late. So I had to be at the front.

No fields of Lycra as far as the eye can see for me today.

On the other hand, the girls got to see a lot of my superbly muscled back. 

So it all karmically balances out in the end or something.


& for those of you who want to know where I used to sit at school, it was in the back row on the right hand side. I am right handed so the right hand side of the classroom was good and often there was space between desks so you could have a clear view of the board, despite being at the back. Also you could tilt your chair back against the back wall and rest your head during the duller moments, all very restful.....

3 comments:

  1. I love yoga. I have to go once a week to sort out all the damage I do rowing, running, paddling, on the ergo. Just one yin class a week and my body forgives me.

    Sometimes, like last night, I get so into the breath and the postures that I end up meditating or sorts and coming out feeling like a different person. I sleep like a log too.

    However, I am sure the view of your back would enhance my experience. Which studio do you go to??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I knew what your real motives for going to yoga were..
    Regarding judging about the view, how about I tag you for an HNT? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mummy,
    I sleep well after Yoga also. But Yin is my least favourite.

    Evie,
    I think I need the month that you didn't take.......

    ReplyDelete