Sunday 21 December 2008

'Tis the season to be snotty



Falalala lalala cough.


So, rather than being out, ingesting too much yuletime goodwill, I, like many others in HK have been dealing with a foul cough/cold combination. It servers me right, I suppose, for having the stupidity to get a flu shot earlier this winter. It could have happened to anyone. I was wondering downstairs at work to see visit another department and there was a rather sad faced doctor and attendant nurse (who wasn't sad faced), doing flu shots. So I got one & have been ill ever since.


Still I am sure massive over-eating during the Christmas period will sort me out.



3 comments:

  1. Your new blog starts with a whimper, not a bang...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouraging words :-)
    All I could do at the time was croak. "I am man, hear me cough!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cannot overeat at Christmas. Or if you do, then it is an obligatory part of Christmas so doesn't really count.

    ReplyDelete