Tuesday 31 March 2009

GRRRRRRRRRR

Fucking fucking autotoll!

Autotoll is a magic box which allows you to use toll roads and have the cost automatically deducted as you go through the (unmanned) toll booth at 40kmh.

I would like to own an Autotoll card. However the website lets me fill in all my details and then does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when I press the send button.

The website also lists  petrol stations (that's Gas Stations for any Americans reading, should there be any) where you can supposedly buy them also. Can you buy them? Can you MY ASS!

I think I will have to resort to snail mail because when you ring the helpline up, you can never, ever speak to a real person.


Press 3 now if you would like some more rant or # to return to the previous menu.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you.
    For stories about Japan, Press 1
    For stories about Boarding School, Press 2
    For a theory from "Anon Y Mouse's Book of 101 Shit Theories", Press 3
    To speak to a customer service operator, Press 4
    To return to main menu, Press #

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, Mystery Charlotte, Let me see what I can do....

    ReplyDelete