Sunday 22 March 2009

Moving

It's all change in the House of Mouse.

1) Moved desks at work on Friday.
2) Will be moving my boat this coming weekend to new storage place
3) Will be moving flat on Thurs and Fri of this coming week.

So everything is changing, pretty much.

Am I stressed about this? Errr, well, yes, quite a lot actually. & things aren't being helped my my incredible fatigue (due I believe  to a disgusting case of cold/cough I had last week that I haven't shaken off fully).

Luckily it's the HK 7's this weekend, so whilst everyone else is distracted by the beer and Naughty Policewomen (for men) and beer and large-thighed rugby players (for women), I will be either on the water or walking aimlessly around my flat trying to work out where the fuck all my stuff is.

However new flat is light, sunny and just renovated so I should enjoy living there.

& whilst I think of it, a very happy UK Mother's Day to everyone (Of course it's sometime in April in HK but try explaining that to your UK based mother....)

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment