Friday 27 March 2009

Unsettled

I am unsettled.

Many things have changed for me over the last week.

I have
1) Moved desk at work (no biggie that one admittedly
2) Moved apartment
3) Arranged to move my boat (I actually have to do that tomorrow)
4) Bought a new second hand car....


I am feeling unsettled as I sit here in my new place, with no curtains.......

However this is stupid as I am so much better off than so many people and really have nothing to worry about.
I have a theory that each individual has a natural level of worry. So if a worrier has enough to eat, somewhere nice to live, a good job, good health etc, he or she will worry about something relatively trivial instead.

Hmmmm. Perhaps I should revisit that when I have more time.

But must get on, got the TV working, got the wireless base station working, now time to get the PC going....

Laters (as my Blog friend Nicey would say)

No comments:

Post a Comment